Contoured, single pad wheelchair head support for posterior and lateral support of the head and neck
The Contoured Cradle Head Support’s positioning success is derived from its unique anatomic shape. Designed to cradle the occiput and provide lateral cervical support, this wheelchair head support supplies a high degree of comfort and positioning in a simple-to-adjust head support.
- Axys – durable, compact, one-size option with basic anterior-posterior adjustability at an outstanding value.
- Onyx – durable, compact option with basic adjustability and paediatric and adult sizes at an outstanding value.
- Linx – sleek, curved design with moderate anterior-posterior adjustability and excellent durability.
- Linx2 – highly durable design with three unique points of adjustment range for greater anterior/posterior movement.
- Pro – extremely durable option with maximum anterior adjustability and paediatric and adult sizes.
- Cobra Xtra Flip Back – sleek, curved, and modular design with superior positioning capabilities, sizes ranging from early intervention to adult, and flip back function.
|Sizes||Large, Medium, Small, Large C-Plush, Medium C-Plush, Small C-Plush|
|Mounting Systems||Axys, Onyx, Linx, Pro, Cobra Xtra, Cobra Xtra Flip Back|
|Lateral Facial Supports||Unilateral or Bilateral: Spot, Standard, Long, Oval, Large-C, Medium-C, Small-C, FS0-8|
|Anterior Support Options||Dynamic Forehead Strap, DFS2, Strap Cap, Static Forehead Strap|
|Outer Cover||Lycra, Fleece, Dartex Reversed|