Providing the same great benefits of the classic Pelvi-Loc Hip Belt, this waterproof version features a closed-cell special material design that is impermeable and water-repellent! The pelvic pads are 3-dimensionally shaped for optimal fixation of the pelvis without pressure on the anterior superior spine. The fit of the belt is adjusted with easy-to-use stainless steel ratchet buckles. The perforated straps on the frame are adjustable up to 8 cm in length and allow it to be easily adapted to the situation. To secure the wheelchair user, the pelvic pads are connected in the middle with a toothed belt.
- Positive toothed ratchet tension system
- Use on any piece of equipment; Pelvi-Loc® can be installed on virtually any seating equipment, commode chairs, wheelchairs, indoor chairs, children’s strollers etc.
- Comfortable pads; Safety with high comfort.
- Easy buckles; Easy to use ratchet levers.
- Easily adjustable; Easy to adjust incremental ratchet to maintain correct pelvic tension if the user wears a different thickness of clothing (when the weather changes!)
|For Seat Width
|Extra Small (White)