Wheelchair & Equipment Technician Career Opportunity
At Medifab, we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer friendly and hard working. This time we are looking for a high-performer to help us meet our customer needs within our healthcare industry. You will be responsible for playing your part in meeting strategic company goals.
To plan and carry out assembling equipment and many other equipment-related activities including maintaining a tidy warehouse and helping with inwards/outwards goods. Responsible and accountable for ensuring customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and service delivery.
- Provide technical assistance and support for our product portfolio in our healthcare network with our rehab positioning equipment for young children to geriatrics.
- Assembling wheelchairs and other disability equipment ready for customers.
- Maintenance and repairs of equipment.
- Warehouse responsibilities and managing a tidy and organised warehouse.
- Inwards/outwards goods responsibilities
- Other supply chain-related duties as directed
If you want to take advantage of this career opportunity, submit your application online: