Show Your Ability (SYA) 2022: New Zealand’s premier annual disability equipment show
This year you’ll have the opportunity to discover the following at Medifab’s stand:
- The BINGO Evo Mini Stroller – including the new upholstery colour options that not only look smart, but are also made out of 100% recycled resources!
- Check out the new Klaxon range of power assist devices – these small and compact devices are ideal for travel and everyday use
- Sleep system releases
- Spex Seating developments including Zygo
- A selection of our manual and power wheelchairs including the Q700m and Q500 Mini
- Munch on New Zealand’s favourite Cookie Time Cookie’s
Book into your diary a date to visit your closest show:
|Auckland||Monday August 8th 2022||Eventfinda Stadium||9am-3pm|
|Hamilton||Wednesday August 10th 2022||Claudelands Event Centre||9am-3pm|
|Palmerston North||Thursday August 18th 2022||Central Energy Trust Arena||9am-3pm|
|Christchurch||Monday October 17th 2022||Pioneer Recreation & Sports Centre||9am-2pm|
|Dunedin||Tuesday October 18th 2022||Edgar Centre||9am-1pm|
What is Show Your Ability?
Show Your Ability is New Zealand’s premier disability and older persons care equipment exhibition. Held annually in five venues nationwide and featuring over 40 of New Zealand’s most innovative and experienced equipment, support and information providers; including Medifab.
Show Your Ability is the only opportunity for people with disabilities, their whanau and health professionals to see the entire range of equipment available in New Zealand first hand.
The show is free to attend and features all kinds of equipment for older and younger disabled people and older persons care equipment including:
- Shower stools
- Stairlifts and hoists
- Portable ramps
- Specialised seating
- Walking and standing frames
- Mobility scooters
- Daily living equipment
- Pressure mattresses
- Electric hi-lo beds
- Vehicle modifications
- Disability information